NEW JW PEDOPHILE POLL - Requested by Attorney

by Amazing 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

I believe I participated in that other poll by email, but just so you have my stats right, I'll repeat them here.

1. If you know of any JW molesters in any country of the world, please state how many. 4. Three of these were in Oregon, one in Washington. Of the three in Oregon, two were in the same congregation, and the other was in a neighboring congregation.

2. If you know of any JW Victims of JW molesters in any country of the world, please state how many. 7

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I know of four JW molesters, all of them in Canada. Two of them were eventually jailed. One appears to have gotten away with it. The other one is likely too old to be prosecuted.

I have been in 10 congregations in my lifetime. One of the above molesters was in my congregation.

I have never been an elder, so my knowledge of this type of thing is probably minimal.

• shotgun
    shotgun

I know two JW persons personally who was molested and three JW molestors.

I have been told by elders of four other cases or four different molestors and I was never told how many people were molested by them..I would assume at least one each.

JW's molested 6 (at least)

JW molestor's 7

I have been associated with 5 different congregations in Canada.

• amac
    amac

I think I asked this last time, but don't know if it was answered. Do you want to know about those were CONVICTED as a child molester? Otherwise, won't your statistics be tainted by the number who have heard rumors that so and so was a child molester?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Amazing for all your efforts in this area.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

I know of 3 molestors, and of 5 victims. All in the state of California, from one congregation. One of them abused 3 girls and went to jail for 5 years, but is now in good standing in the same congregation, with privledges. One of the abused his step daughter and was df'd, but is now in good standing. The other abused his step daughter also and was df'd but is currently in good standing in the congregation. Thats all i know of. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

I knew/know of 6 molesters, all in Alaska. Two of the cases are about 25 years old. One, as I recollect, was a MS in Kenai, and he raped his daughter. I met her about a year later and she was one of the most tragic figures I've ever met. An empty shell of a girl, with absolutely no sense of self-worth, she was working as a prostitute in Anchorage.

The second was a man molesting his nieces. There was no rape, rather, he was fantasizing in a manner that they knew all about it, it along with inappropriate contact.

The other four are current. Three sons of a PO have all been caught red-handed messing with their daughters/step-daughters. Two have served time and the third is about to. One of their uncles has also been caught doing the same thing. This elder was pompous, arrogant, and autocratic to the extreme, and made everyone else's life miserable until the stink finally became so great that he was removed. The mother in this family is reputed to have expressed irritation about all of the fuss as "they're just doing what's natural."

At least 7 victims.

I've been in 4 congregations, 1 in California.

LoneWolf

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Not including the ones on tv or in the papers (I'll PM you my area), the ones I know personally:

Molestors - 1 who's now deceased; 1 who's unfortunately still around; at least 3 (they were part of a 'ring' consisting of more 'brothers' - don't know exact total figure).

Victims - same order - at least 1; at least 2 (my relatives); at least 2 - still suffering horrendous psychological problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit