I love Cumin

by Beans 13 Replies latest jw friends

• seawolf
    seawolf
    ok am I the only person who thought it said 'I love comin"

lol nope! I thought so, too. I just had to come (no pun intended) in here to see what it was about. pffhh spices. oh well

• Francois
    Francois

I likes to start with a gallon of the juice of sour oranges. To which add a cup of cumin, one of fresh finely chopped garlic, one of tumeric, one half of pepper corns, one half of sea salt, a cup of white table wine, one large sweet chopped onion. Store in a glass container with a plastic lid or wax paper with rubber band keeping it tight.

This is the 100 year old recipe, from the Basque region of Spain, through the Canary Islands and Cuba to Miami for a Mojo marinade sauce for pork, especially for boston butt. Use one cup of the above after it has had a month to manarinate itself to cover a boston butt cut into fist sized chunks. Allow to marinate the pork for a couple of hours and then add a cup of water. Put all this into a heavy pot, cover, put on top of stove and turn stove to "suffer" and leave it there until the pork pulls apart. Serve with your favorite sides. Care should be used as this stuff is highly addictive.

Francois

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I love cumin in just about everything.

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yeah!!!...Meeee tooooo!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+