Ryde ( I o Wight UK ) KH now a vets.

by stan livedeath 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Drwho
    Drwho

Im from the IOW : ) My Father recently had JWs come visit him 2 or 3 times a month , " nice chap " my Old man said " leaves me them magaznes to read , such a friendly guy , even comes with his wife sometimes "

Then my old man went on about how bad the world is and that " there must be something out there " , my old boy has never given a to** about religion and despises dogmar ... anyway after I heard this ( I had been off the Island for a couple of years ) I had him look at JW facts and we watched some classic moments from ARC and it hit him like a hammer that he was being drawn in to them .

" Ill tell him to fu** off next time he comes around " haha was his response ( hes mid 70's ) But i managed to let him know its not the guys fault but to mention the ARC and JW facts : )

Dunno why I bought this up , I just put " Isle of wight " into the search and here I am and wanted to share

• nugget
    nugget

I have heard the thing about building halls in Africa.Where specifically in Africa? How many halls? I can find lots o images of halls being sold have yet to see halls that have been built.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Hi Nugget X (waves)

@dr who..pm sent

• nugget
    nugget

Hi nice to see you even if it is on line. Waves back across the Solent

• stillin
    stillin

Poor little lambs. They thought that a lion laying with a lamb "for a while" meant that they were safe all the time.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Yearbook 2000, page 121

The Isle of Wight, off the south coast, has seven thriving congregations.

That's a 71% drop, what happened? Who's waters are supposed to be drying up again?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

halls in Lake ( Sandown and Shanklin ), Freshwater, and Newport ( formerly Cowes and Ryde, Newport Carisbrooke and Newport Wootton )

funny place names i know--but they really are the names.

so just those 3 halls now. but the ratio of dubs to population over here is about double the national average...but thats almost entirely families who have moved over from England.

• freddo
    freddo

Just to clarify PE - it's now five congregations in three halls.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ive just seen lost and adrift's post....My sister's old hall....sold to fund the less fortunate is what she told me

pah--haaa haa haa---thats a good one.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

lets recap--its a a cult is force selling all these high value halls--sod the bruvvers who raised the wind to get these things built......and running off with the dosh.

and still those dumb clucks fall for it--every time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit