Sharon McDaniel Kennedy

January 27, 1942 - September 6, 2001

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Im sorry for your loss . . .

Steve

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

A lovely tribute Mulan, and an even more touching and beautiful reminder.

• Princess
    Princess

Hard to believe it's been two years. Nice tribute mom.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry Mulan and on your birthday too...I'm sure she must have been a better person by just knowing you

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((Mulan, Princess and Family))))))

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure she is missed very much and it's so sad when young people die.

Thanks for the reminder, I've put mine off over a year now and I've been thinking a lot about needing to get it done. I've even been considering doing a walk for the cure here in Portland next Sunday, hummm I'm not really in shape to do it like I would like but it's a good cause and they are always fun to do. I think this is the kick in the butt I needed!

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Doing the "walk" too, with Kate! Sorry for your cousin. Hopefully someday they will find something more effective than mammogram/surgery. The more people that participate in activities like the "Race for the Cure," the more money... the sooner we have a cure and quit losing lovely people like Mulan's cousin.

Odrade

• Shakita
    Shakita

So sorry, Mulan. She was a beautiful woman.

My Mom also died of breast cancer two years ago this past July. I get my mammogram every year without fail because my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer exactly at my age, 45. I try to live a healthy lifestyle...don't smoke, drink heavily, and eat right.....but I know people who did exactly those things, and still got breast cancer. You just never know.

Mrs. Shakita

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm so sorry for your loss. My cousin is my best friend too. My Aunt also died from breast cancer.. It is a worrisome thought.

• avishai
    avishai

((((Mulan & family))))) Watching somebody go from cancer is the most horrible thing I've ever had to go through. Yes, ladies, get your mammograms. Men, get regular checkups. No one should have to go through this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit