How weird is this????

by worldly girl 13 Replies latest jw friends

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hi to all! I've been busy lately, so I've not been able to post... BUT I had to share this with you all and get your imput.....

Ok so yesterday I was getting my nails done(yes I'm one of those girls!!) and my cell phone rings, it's one of my ex jw friends Lisa... she's calling to see if I'll go to a "Chip n Dales" show with her in a couple of weeks. So I finish the call and proceed to tell one of the girls in the shop(I've been going there for over 4 years so I know them pretty well....) what Lisa called about. The girl that was sitting next to me got this "disgusted" look on her face... didn't think much about it til later in the conversation we somehow got on x-mas and she said that where she works they NEVER close on ANY holiday and that she works every holiday, well after we BOTH were like "oh that's not fair, blah blah blah" she proceeds to make a very SERIOUS point of telling us she doesn't celebrate christmas... OK so at this point I'm getting weirded out... I mean me and Lisa are going to an ex Jw MEETUP tomorrow night... So I tell myself maybe you're just freaking out, but at the same time I had "that feeling". So I ask her where she works, told her she looked familiar.... she says "Walgreens" and she's worked there for 5 years, the girl only looked to be about 21 or 22 at most.... so I'm like huh, could be..... so the topping on the cake.... This *young* girl leaves and I see her car... a 4 door Ford Taurus..... not a young persons call in my opinion...... So here's where I need your help..... was I freaking out for no reason or do ya think she was DUB???? I'm not obsessed with this, it just weirded me out cuz I'm going to a meetup this weekend, and I RARELY ever run into Dubs, and they NEVER come to my house...... Whatcha think???

WG

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

She's a dub.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yup. Definitely Dumb...uh...Dub!

Frannie B

• obiwan
    obiwan

That's a big ten four good buddy!

• sens
    sens

The girl that was sitting next to me got this "disgusted" look on her face

Yer she is a JW.

3 Sens 4

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Definitely a Dub. Was she wearing really old-fashioned clothes that had absolutely no sex appeal and covered all salacious body parts, like knees? That would cinch it for me.

Nina

• Panda
    Panda

She's a dub.

• integ
    integ
    Was she wearing really old-fashioned clothes that had absolutely no sex appeal and covered all salacious body parts, like knees?

Not neccessarily........I know a lot of hypocritical dub girls who dress pretty slutty, and then act all pompous about how other people behave and dress.

Integ.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Go ask her if she believes in God. You'll find out in under 30 seconds if she's a dub.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Let's not jump to conclusions. She was getting her nails done, driving a Ford Taurus and doesn't celebrate Christmas. Maybe she's Jewish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit