Off for my surgery

by Lady Lee 59 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Now you've got me laughing, Lady Lee. Glad I warmed up your day.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well yesterday I was able to stay awake most of the day. Took pain killers as prescribed but it was a pretty good day

Had a rough night last night. Feet were acting up a lot. Woke up feeling tired and sore

Hubby made breakfast and I went and had a nap for a bit. Feet are a bit better but still about a 5/10 in the pain.

But it is better than yesterday

Thank you all for you well wishes.

• Valis
    Valis

Lady Lee, hope you are doing OK. You are lucky to have a big group of people to give you a hard time during your hard time...and just so you know I'm right there to give you hell along with the rest...Hope you feel better dear.

The FTD® Stunning Beauty™ Bouquet

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((Lady Lee!!!)))

ESTEE

• Robdar
    Robdar

I do not see how I missed this thread.

((((((Lady Lee)))))) my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am glad that the surgery went well. I hope that the biopsy gives a good result.

Love,

Robyn

• patio34
    patio34

Okay, ditto to what the others said about missing this thread!

i'm so sorry that you had to have surgery. I didn't know. Get well soon! And I hope the results are good.

I had rectal cancer almost 5 years ago with surgery, chemo, and radiation. If you want to talk, please feel free to pm me.

Warm regards,

Pat

• nowisee
    nowisee

dear lady lee --

i have not been here much but saw this thread tonight -- sorry for the surgery ordeal, but hopefully there will be better days ahead. you must stay well and take care of yourself as we definitely need you here. you are always around to lend a helping hand and significant insights. hope you know how much you mean to us.

love, nowisee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Valis you constantly surprise me Thank you for the flowers and the hard time

Thank you Estee, nowisee, Pat and Robdar, for all your thoughts.

Rough night but still kicking

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Lee))

I'm so glad that you're surgery went "well" (LOL, as if any surgery can go "well" ).

patio, nomb but how is it going for ya? 5 years and no recurrence...isn't that sortof a 'rule of thumb' that means you're clear?

Craig

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for asking, Ona. But what does "nomb" mean?

It will be 5 years this January '04! Actually, i'm not pronounced cured until 10 years, but the incidence of occurrence between 5 and 10 years is 2%. So 5 years is a great milestone.

Yippee!

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit