(unaided by God)Things we can not do!

by Deputy Dog 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Holy thread resurrection Batman!!!

There's no measurable difference between me doing good of my own volition and your god doing good through me, and making me think it's of my own volition. If your god needs to subvert my free will in order to have good done, then we are merely puppets in some sort of demented cosmic puppet-show.

DD your 5-point Calvinistic version of God just doesn't make sense!

If God creates both good and evil, and He makes us do good and evil then as FD says, we're just puppets - where is the free-will?

And if we don't have free choice of good and evil - there is no such thing as sin because whether God makes us do good or evil - it is ALL done for His glory - in effect nothing falls short.

And if there is no sin, there is no need for a sacrifice either...

• eclipse
    eclipse

What Sad Emo said...

Is the reason why I no longer believe in the Bible, nor do I believe it is inspired.

That does not mean I discount a much higher power.

I just think this large force is beyond our perception, bigger than needing to destroy puny humans for not worshipping it.

Christians, Jews/Hebrews & Islams, have created god way too Human, and way too Small Hearted, imho.

Yaweh, Jesus and Allah are all one and the same ''god''. A god created by man.

Here is one thing we cannot do - fly by flapping our arms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit