Subway Commercials

by blaid 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

We don't have Subway's....

No matter how much I love this tiny country I live in ... our fast-food culture just plain suckes.

-

Dutch District Overbeer wrapped in Blue Bubblegum

• shamus
    shamus

Vi,

Come move to Canada, eh! We have lots of crappy fast food that you can eat till you puke all over the carpet.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Subway just plain sucks. (IMO) Or maybe it's just the ones around here. The bread is stale and tough, the meat is used sparingly, the lettuce is wilted, the rest of the toppings are mediocre at best. The whole problem with Subway is that their food isn't any good anymore. At least around here. Used to be I could go in there and the bread was fresh and soft instead of stale and tough. The toppings were fresh and they didn't skimp on the meat. And the way they put the sandwiches together now annoys me to no end. Some minimum-wage slob throws the toppings towards the sandwich and then folds it together, squeezing most of them out in the process.

Mike, who is just tired of fast food in general.

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

Quiznos is much better, toasted and hot sub or cold one? If you've never had a Quiznos sub you don't know what you're missing.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

prefer Quizno's to Subway...both the food and the commercials!

yes definately Quiznos rocks!

Doodle-v

Regular Wine-eer

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I agree Quizno's is so much better !!!!!!!!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I would still eat at Subway before McDonalds, if I have to see one more McDonalds commercial on their new healthier menu I am going to throw up. Who are they trying to kid.

Deep Fried Processed Fake Meat . hhhhhmmmmmm yummy. (insert picture of homer simpson here.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit