I'm going to be a father

by Trauma_Hound 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

My girlfriend is pregnent, found this out when we were down in Reno over the weekend. Then confirmed it today, should be about May 31st for the due date. But will find out for sure, after the ob/gyn appointment.
    I'm very happy about this, as I have no biological children, and well she's my best friend, it just took us 7 years to get together.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Congrats Trauma_Hound!!!! Pick out any names yet?

Doodle-v

Regular Wine-eer

• avishai
    avishai

Wooo-hooooo TH!!!!!!! Being a dad is awsome, man! Your gonna do great! any advice, etc, toys, whatever, just pm me, man! Ps, you were'nt at burning man, were ya?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Congrats Trauma, to the both of you

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer/Margarita

• Scully
    Scully

Best wishes, Trauma

Love, Scully

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Thanks everyone, nope wasn't a burning man, though I almost went, but I want an RV, before I do that trek. Funny thing is, the tech company I work for, has a week long work holiday, that just happens to be the same week as BMan. LOL, but I knew a bunch of people that went. My friend Dave, ran the pasty camp last year. ;) Ran into a few BM folks in Reno, the last day of it though.

• Simon
    Simon

Way to go Idaho !

It's great having kids - both incredibly scary and rewarding all at the same time.

The fun never stops.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, that's probably a good thing, ya did'nt find out ti' the weekend, right? If ya hadda gone, yer baby might have come out lookin kinda funny, know what I mean?

How far along are you guys? Ya want a boy? A girl? A puppy? O.k. I'm gonna start working on scary baby goth type onsie shirts right now, just for you, man. Newborn size.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

congratulations TH, that's wonderful news

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations TH !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit