SARS Chuckle

by iiz2cool 3 Replies latest social humour

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

This story was told by a nurse... and she swears this really happened on her ward. A man suspected of SARs is lying in the hospital bed with a mask over his mouth. A young auxiliary nurse appears to sponge his face and hands. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed the young nurse replies, "I don't know Sir, I'm only here to wash your face and hands." He struggles again to talk through his mask an repeats, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Again the nurse replies, "I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands." The Head Nurse was passing and saw the man getting a little distraught so she! marched over to inquire what was wrong. "Nurse," he mumbled, "Are my testicles black?" Being a nurse of long-standing, the Head Nurse was undaunted. She whipped back the bedclothes, pulled down his pyjama trousers, had a real good look, pulled his pyjamas back up, replaced the bedclothes and announced, "Nothing wrong with your testicles!!!" At this point, the man pulled off his mask and screams out,

"I SAID, ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK ??!!"

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

ha ha ha! Good on ya, mate!

CZAR

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Now everyone...together: G R O A N!

• Valis
    Valis