How many ways can a man romance a woman??

by dancnfool_60 40 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hell if they like you, you can piss in the sink and they're OK with it.

Uh...I really like my spouse, LOTS, but if the guy (and he's a MAN, alright) ever pissed in MY sink, well, MOMMA GONNA KICK SOME ASS!

Otherwise, your post was hysterical.

• Maverick
    Maverick

BG you're right as a wife, of course! The point is guys buy into the line that by telling her how nuts you are about her you will wear her down and she will fall in love with you! BULL! She's gotta have some feeling for the guy first! Otherwise he's a f--king stalker! Let her chase you. Let her wonder if she can catch you. Let her wonder. Hold back, she'll make it easy if she likes you! She will help you! I've seen men that could break a mans neck with one hand cower to a 4'10" women! Women run relationships and the smart gentleman pays attention! Maverick

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    rose pedals on the floor leaving a trail to the bathub where you have a bubblebath drawn with rose pedals floating in it....

*sigh*

Works for meeee!

ESTEE

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Eric

• obiwan
    obiwan

I think romance is an art form. Just as in art, it needs to be thought out. What kind of canvas are you using? What colors interest you? In order for one to be creative in romance, you have to know yourself. What do you like? What kind of things turns you on? Then flip it around. And guy's, I don't mean take the gal out to the bar to watch Monday night football! For the most part, women like soft and supple things, physically and emotionally.

1 A messuage, if you know how to give messuage a good messuage you've overcome one huge hurdle. The big tip if, she will let you, start at her head. This get all kinds of sensations going, gently use you fingers and rub the scalp.

2 Have flowers sent to work, and not one or two but a dozen at least. The other women at work will be jealous and that will make her feel even more special.

3 Open doors for her, car doors, to the mall, anyplace you go.

4 When you walk with her, put your arm inside of her's as you walk, this is affection without intruding in "her" space.

5 If you are walking down a street or sidewalk, always have her walk on the inside of you. This will make her feel safe, as she know's you are there incase something happens with traffic.

6 Cook for her, I can't tell you how important this is, not only is it romantic, but the woman knows you are a self reliant man....a big turn on.

7 Hugging and kissing in public, this generally makes a woman feel very good about you and herself. Again, not only is this romantic, but it show's to her your not affraid to show your emotions.

8 Look into her eye's, I don't mean stare, I mean, look deep into her eyes.

9 As you look deep into her eyes, gently caress her down the side of her face to her neck, if she will let you, some find that to intrusive.

10 If you have the chance, one evening sit by the fireplace and sip some wine, and talk, no physical stuff unless she initiates it.

11 Lastly, sit on the couch wrapped in a blanket, and hold her while eating some popcorn, let her choose what to watch.

• dancnfool_60
    dancnfool_60

WOW!!!!

I am amazed at the response from men opposed to women saying what it is that a man can do to romance them.....

and EDTEE....you are the first woman that has mad any signs of thinking the rose pedals are romantic.....someone told me the other day that when she came home from work one day her husband had lined hershey kisses on the floor from the front door thru the house down the halls to their bedroom ...when she got to the room he scattered kisses ALL over the bed and had a big sign on the bed that said....*I STILL KISS THE GROUND YOU WALK ON*.....that one game me a big *SIGH*

LIFES TO SHORT...DANCE NAKED & WIGGLE YOUR ASS

DF_60

• Joker10
    Joker10

Depends how stupid the woman is.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Joker10

Depends how stupid the woman is.

It can also depend on how stupid the man is. One I plan on trying soon, is to have all the material for building a fire, hid in the trunk of my car. On a nice evening, when all the stars are out, pull into a park or camp ground and pull it out, start a fire and have intimate conversation and marshmallows. This might work best for those who don't have a fireplace at home.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Now if you want to romance your wife, When she walks up to you and starts talking hit the mute button on the TV and LOOK at her. When she tells you dinner is ready, drop what you are doing, go wash your hands, put on a clean shirt and eat! Then tell her how wonderful it was! Even if it wasn't. You eat over a thousands meals a year, one yucky one is no big deal! If she bangs up the car, STOP look at her and ask, " Are you OK?" Then tell her she is more important than some stupid machine. When you make love to her, act as if you haven't seen her in two months, and this will be the last time you ever are intimate together. Note: It might be pal! Maverick PS Do these things and she will want to keep you for life and she will beat all the other women who are attracted to you off with a big honkin' stick! And when you are doing the right stuff no man can take her from YOU!

• dancnfool_60
    dancnfool_60

BINGO!!!!!!!.....Maverick..

you got that one on the nose, I used to hate it when I tried to talk to my ex and he was always in front of the sprots....he wouldnt stop and listen he would tell me I was in his way.....

thank you for that comment, ita can also apply to women thought, some women dont really listen to thier men either.....

LIFES TO SHORT..DANCE NAKED & WIGGLE YOUR ASS

DF_60

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit