EXJW Fifth Interviews Jason Wynne - Founder of AvoidJW.org

by Wakanda 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhSeEAOof8

Simply fabulous.

ps. Peanut Gallery comment: I get triggered by Fifth's frequent use of the word appreciation, appreciate and using the word privilege at the end.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Marked

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Thanks! I'll check it out.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Jason is a great human being and a perfect example of humility and the way to be a great activist.

He has managed to keep a sense of humour despite the insjustices suffered at the hands of WT. I love his ideals and why he started AvoidJW: much more noble than the WT.

After watching the video I’ll be having a Guinness in his honour. Hats off to Fifth for a fantastic interview.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Yeah. He just excites me with the stuff he accomplished and is doing! His attitude is great. So wonderful that the links on avoidjw are working again. yippee!

• Simon
    Simon

Well worth a listen.

Makes a good point - I wonder how many people they drive away because of their over-aggressive attitude toward people who just want to leave that otherwise would just let things be? Don't they create opposition?

I suspect they have crunched the numbers and think the opposition is of value to them (otherwise who would pay them any attention at all?) and they would lose many more members if there were no fences and guard towers shooting at people who want to get out.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

That was interesting. I enjoyed hearing how the Borg went after him for all of these things that weren't under his control, you know, like how the cult keeps the GB one step removed. Good for him and screw them.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks for posting this!

Very good interview

• cha ching
    cha ching

This interview was GREAT! You do not want to miss it. Jason has information that connects the dots. Very, very interesting... 'How the Borg works'.... I think I will watch it again! Thx Cliff!

• George One Time
    George One Time

Jason assumes there are actually 10 GB members, including Joel Dellinger and William Turner. Any idea why he thinks so?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit