Sir Paul!!!....Ronnie here

by Ron1968 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Hi Sir Paul!

I have not seen you on Tim's forum for a few days and I hope that you will still visit us some. I liked your posts a lot and hope you have not taught to be shunned from us over there!!!!!

I hope you post back soon.

Ron

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Sir,

It is getting late on my time. (3:55 AM). LOL

I will be back!!!! hehehehe

:)

Ron

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

I'll be Back!!

Sir, I have known you too long to wonder what is going on. I am very very curious. LOL

Take care.

Ron

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hmmm, why don't you just send Sir Paul a PM?

And one more thing: Give the guy a chance to respond!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Ron, why not utilize the PM feature here on this forum.

It works wonders.

One post generally suffices to garner attention of someone you are trying to reach.

The PM feature, just in case you are unfamiliar with it, can be utilized by finding the username/member's name, and either clicking on their name, or hovering your mouse over their name, and send a message that way.

This way, it doesn't eat up your posting limits, and also, allows the person you are trying to reach, to respond on their own time.

Try that out, and save your posting limit numbers.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Prisca,

I don't happen to have Sir's e-mail nor the pm. I have been on other forums and have been able to send a pm. I hope to figure it out. If you could send the hint of how to do such , I would also appreciate it.

Ron

Email: [email protected]

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Razor,

Thanks. I would like to explore the PM feature. I will look into it now. I really am a newbie as you can tell, but I appreciate the tip. I will no doubt email back if I cannot somehow figure it out!!

Thanks.

Ron

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Find his post on this forum: Sir Paul.

Once you find ANY post: hover your mouse over his username, and you'll see a little box show up.

You'll see a tiny drop down window, and it'll say Send Message/PM.

You can do that on my username to try it out.

Keep in mind, it does NOT end up in the person's inbox right away, it may take a little while, but it does work.

The Personal Message function is great, and it will save your posting limit and make your life on the forum, so much more better and more efficient.

Find Sir Paul's name (Member Search) or on a thread, and when you see his post/thread, either hover your mouse over his name or simply click his username, and the options will appear there too.

You'll get the hang of it.

Posting over and over to gain his attention, is not a good idea.

Many of us do not have each others e-mails, so we utilize this feature (PM) in the meantime.

It works, just try it out.

See your name in the box: Welcome Ron1968 ?

Inbox (? Messages)

Profile : : Logoff

Good luck.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Thank you Razorblade!!!

I know it must have been simple, yet I needed to know how to do it!

Take care.

Ron

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Well,

I know it must be simple, but I still don't know how to send a PM on this website! If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

:=)

Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit