Its gonna be a few years before I post here again

by Brummie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

You can currently post 31 more which will increase in 8629 day(s) -14 hour(s) -37 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

You have started 0 topic(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 2.You can currently create 2 more which will increase in 8629 day(s) -6 hour(s) -37 min(s) when your oldest topic expires.

8629 days? dang. Trying to tell me something or is it my aftershave?

Brummie

• berylblue
    berylblue

I admit it. I did that. I just couldn't bear to look at that damned supercilious cat anymore.

However, if you agree to change your avatar to, say, a nude photo of David Duchovny, I may reconsider.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Poor Brummie

Poor us who will miss Brummie

Ohh Siiiimon

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

awwwwww....don't pay any attention to that, Brummie....I've already discovered that the days and hours mentioned on the Posting Limit usually boil down to an hour or two....or three .....or four.....

Frannie B

• Brummie
    Brummie

*throws a paw stomping tantrum*

This is an evil plot to silence the cyat. I had so much more shyte to post on here and now I've been censored.

Damn.

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Its gonna be a few years before I post here again

DON'T DO THAT!!!

Yeesh, my heart skipped a beat. I thought Hef was calling you to go back to the Playboy mansion to frolic in the Jell-o pool with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

• Valis
    Valis

*throws Brummie some catnip* and a pic of some hot kitty action to keep him distracted...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

mmmmm, *stops throwing a tantrum*

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's prophetic - a day for a year, a day for a year.

Subtact the period of Jerusalem's desolation and the distance from Pittsburgh PA to Brooklyn NY in furlongs, divide by Judge Rutherford's weight in drams plus Chucky T'z weight in stone, and add the circumfrence of the Great Pyramid in Giza divided by the circumprence of Chucky T'z pyramin, and you'll be well on your way to Ecedrin Headache #666.

• Robdar
    Robdar

ROFLMAO at Nathan. You'r a funny (as in haha) guy. Also, I am laffing nervously because I am so damned relieved that this post of Brummie's is a joke! Whew!!!

Love ya, Brum.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit