<happyhockeydancinglikeyouwouldn'tbelieve>

by arrowstar 13 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

OMG!!!!

Who says dreams don't come true?!?!

http://www.dallasstars.com/team/index.cfm-cont_type_id=1646

Lisa

p.s. Aztec - if you watch the video..what's up with his hair??

Lisa

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oooooh, is that the hockey hottie?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yes ma'am!!

That's him...!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Lisa

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

sigh, MUST you tempt me with all these cute texas boys? dont we have any hot hockey players in california? ;) lucky duck! :P

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Tink -

Did you realize you said "duck"? The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are in California. There are cute players in California. Just can't recall who...

Anaheim Mighty Ducks

San Jose Sharks

Los Angeles Kings

Three teams...I think you can find one..maybe two. But you'd be better off coming to Texas!

Lisa

• heathen
    heathen

I wonder why they only went with a 1 year extention . Mike modano has been one of the best players in hockey since his rookie year . I mean jeeze they even gave him the captain spot but only a 1 year extention ???????????????????

• talesin
    talesin

Tink, tink, tink

Forget the hockey and get your butt down to Manhattan Beach and cruise some surfer boys. They are so cute and so just for-the-moment sweet fun! How can you live in LA and not know that, sweetie!!!!

tal

(who's been there!!!) Also, Westwood offers some really nice, and I mean nice, Jewish boys who love the goyim! Enjoy - fall in love, or at least lust!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Arrow, you lucky girl you! I got to look at Modano's picture for two days while I was framing a couple of his jersey's and photo's. He's not only a talented hockey player, he's smokin hot! Fortunatly, I have Darren McCarty to distract me...LOL!

I didn't watch the video. Is something wrong with his hair? LOL!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

OMG! I watched the video. Did he drop a toaster in the bathtub? Why does his hair look so "shocked"? LOL

He needs you as his personal stylist Arrow!

~Aztec

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hockey, bah-humbug.....gimmee football, and NOT the Lions...pahlease!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit