REVISED REQUEST: Ex-JW ELDERS !

by Amazing 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

My earlier post asked about BOE letters you may have or were aware of. I wish to revise this to say that we need to contact an active-Elder ... or ... ex-Elder in each of the 50 United States who is willing to support our efforts. The lawyer needs to contact you directly for a number of questions relating to the JW pedophile issue, and not necessarily the BOE letters. IF you are willing, please E-Mail me with your E-Mail address, or if possible your name and best phone number to contact you, and your address. If you are shy of being identified, then set up a free Hotmail account to talk with the lawyer ... but please identify the State you are in. It is preferred if you can be open with contact information. Please E-Mail me at [email protected]. I will track the States and post updates until I have ALL 50 states.

Thanks. - Jim Whitney

Old Message is below in case you have familiarity with the BOE letters, as this is a bonus to us:

The law firm I am working with needs information from ex-JW Elders in every State, especially if you recently resigned as an Elder ... or if you are an active Elder, but no longer accept the Watchtower religion.

The law firm needs BOE letters and other documented information that you received from the Watchtower Society in your State ... even if the same letter was received by other Elders in other States, we still need to know what BOE letters you received that pertain to instructions on how to deal with JW pedophiles and their victims in your State ... this is extremely important. If you still have your BOE letters, or copies, or your Flock books, or any supplements, or other written directions from the Watchtower Society, please email me at [email protected] ... let me know what you have and your contact information. I will be forwarding your e-mail address or other contact information to the lawfirm. They will be contacting you directly. Thanks. - Jim Whitney

• logansrun
    logansrun

bttt

• Amazing
    Amazing

We really need help on this one ... hope to see some more e-mail soon. Thanks. - Jim W.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Are you coordinated with silentlambs?

• greven
    greven

bttt

• caspian
    caspian

bttt

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Izobcenec:

Are you coordinated with silentlambs?

No. I used to work with Bill, but that changed about a year ago. Now, I am working directly with a law firm that is very involved with this issue. I will be giving an update soon to the whole JWD board that will give a picture of what is going on.

• caspian
    caspian

Appreciate your hard work Jim.

Anything I can do from The UK angle let me know.

Cas

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Caspian: Thanks. Yes, you can help very much. You are just the man I am looking for. I don't want the Watchtower monitors to see our exchanges ... could you E-Mail PM me on this board and share your e-mail address. I will contact you from there with some urgent requests. Thanks. - Jim W.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec
    No. I used to work with Bill, but that changed about a year ago. Now, I am working directly with a law firm that is very involved with this issue. I will be giving an update soon to the whole JWD board that will give a picture of what is going on.

hmmm...it would be a lot easier to find elders and BOE letters, i'm sure Bill has some contacts...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit