What's yer favorite type of.....

by Frannie Banannie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm surprised no one has mentioned break dancing!

My wife and I took swing lessons for a while... but I already forgot everything I learned.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(grabs Suzi, Tink, Arrow, Obi, JessicaRabbit, FrenchBabyFace, Viv, Xena, Arrowstar, Francois & date....stops and gets Obi & Jessica a room, gets Francois & date a room.....grabs suzi, Tink, Arrow, FrenchBabyFace, Viv, Xena and Arrowstar, turns up the radio playin' Jolie Blanc....and they all do a little zydeco.....)

Frannie B

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

When I lived amongst the Cajuns I learned the two-step and waltzing and enjoyed them. But I think the twist and the chicken dance and line dancing are a lot of fun too.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well, Thunder and I love to do the Sealy boogie or the couch boogie or the .....I love to dance to almost anything and Native NY taught me some moves LOL

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

My favorite is the horizontal bop.

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

• jwbot
    jwbot

I dance to everything, sort of silly, I get hyper.

But I also am learning how to belly dance, and occasionally, I go to the club and dance to the techno.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Doc, there's a reason for that.....I didn't mention break dancing because if I were the Pillsbury Doughboy, when I bend over you could see my donuts...

Frannie B

• wednesday
    wednesday

i really like the heavy metal music form the 80's.

One of my fav songs to dance to is "Bungle in the jungle" , jertho Tull.

My fav is Meat loaf, but u can't dance to him.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

My personal favorite is the nerdy white girl thrash which I have perfected to a fine art!

Jo of the "dances like an epileptic* class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit