Girl Safety Alert.

by Francois 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Well, here he is in all his handsomness and sly girl-chasing potential. Grayson Miller Darby, my grandson extraordinaire, especially so since he's the only one I've got at the moment. Ain't he sumpin'?

I don't know what he's about doing, but it looks like he's attempting to create a diversion so he can make a grab for something he's not supposed to be into. That's my opinion anyway.

Frank Tyrrell

• blondie
    blondie

He's so cute!!!! Your grandson that is, Frank.

I never thought of you as a proud grampa. They're so innocent then. Well, I know he'll get lots of love from grampa.

Blondie

• Angharad
    Angharad

must not look at baby pics, but cant resist

He's a little cutie Frank

Ok now I'm feeling broody again !

• Francois
    Francois

Thanks, y'all. Ang, that's just the result of hearing the pitter patter of your tiny foetus running round in there. Cheer up. You'll be fine.

francois

• pamkw
    pamkw

He is soo cute. thanks for posting the pic.

• wednesday
    wednesday

what a handsome cutie! I know the bound between myself and my grandkids is very strong. It is such a special relationship.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

:O awww! i'm not a kid person and i usually think all babies sort of look alike....but that, my friend, is one darn cute little guy!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Handsome and mischieveous looking li'l devil. Nice work Frank.

• happyout
    happyout

Cutie patootie for sure!

Congratulations, he's a love.

Happyout

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Congratulations, Francois! He's adorable! ....hmmmm.....methinks that mischievous twinkle in his eye is speaking volumes about that "calling card" he left for ya in his rumble seat...lol

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit