Do you have enough guts to play the Ouija board game???

by James Mixon 10 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If so you are now FREE!!!!!!!! I could sit in a secluded cabin, in a thunder storm and no lights, all alone with no fear of demons jumping out of the woodworks....Evil spirits can play hell in your life, what a relief.....

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I would play the game. Unfortunately, I know at this point what the game is - and it is not the demons.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I was raised Catholic and where I grew up, people around me were generally very superstitious. Even to this day, I would feel afraid using a ouije board.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Newyork:Yes to realize it's not demons, there will be no evil spirit standing at the foot of your bed when you wake in the middle of the night...It's sick what we put our children through with that nonsense...

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Unshackle:seriously "I would feel afraid", Why????

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have one but have anyone closeby to use it with. I don't use it alone. Not afraid to, just doesn't work as well.

• Listener
    Listener

It's an interesting game. I played it with a family of girls years ago. I noted that it was the most domineering of the girls that was controlling the board. The other sisters were not aware and it was a clever way to manipulate them.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Funny, but if you blindfold the players the 'demons' can't spell anything. Weird that.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    Unshackle:seriously "I would feel afraid", Why????

I watched that horror flick 'the exorcist' as a teen. Am still traumatized 😯

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"If you blindfold the players the demons' can't spell anything". That's funny.......

Littlerockyguy:Yes, doesn't work that great alone, but if it did that's another story... Listener:That's the fun part about the game "clever way to manipulate others"..Imagine the fun you could have now with some die heart JW's.... Unshackle:That was a scary movie for a young person......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit