Finally!!!!

by noidea 14 Replies latest social relationships

• noidea
    noidea

I was wondering if it was ever going to happen. My divorce was final Aug. 22, 2003. I had a gathering of close friends around 25 at a Restaurant / Lounge where we took over the dance floor and sang some karaoke till 2 AM. What a blast. The restaurant came out toward the end with champagne for us and a toast was made " When one door closes another one opens" How true I find that in life. We never know what is going to happen next. We may feel things aren't going well till that next door opens. Anyway, life is treating me very well. I do miss posting here and going into chat, Working full time, raising a daughter and trying to lead a normal life does take up allot of time. So many of you were a God send while I was going through all my drama this last year. (leaving my X, out on my own for the first time after being married for 20 years (was married @ 16), the sudden loss of my mother, and then being DF'ed). I would like to Thank you all for your support. What great people you all are not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings for getting to know so many of you here. I may not post much by I'm always thinking of you all. 's Paula

• Swan
    Swan

Congratulations!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*tucks in shirt*

*adjust crotch*

*whips out ....flowers, for Paula*

So many of you were a God send
    Aw shucks ma'am *kicks dirt* Don't go forgetin' it was god what put us together now, y'hear?
  • AlanF
    AlanF

Alright Paula!

Hope life gets better and better.

AlanF

• Simon
    Simon

(((( paula ))))

Glad life is on the up and up for you !

• seven006
    seven006

Paula,

Welcome back to the unreal world.

Big hug woman.

Dave

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Congratulations, I'm sure you are breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Good for you! Best wishes, always!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((( Paula ))))))

Good to "see" you lady!! I hope everything is settling for you a bit and we get to see a bit more of you.

Hugs

Cassi

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((NoIdea)))) Congratulations girl!! Party on....!!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well I wish you the best Noidea. I just had my fifth anniversary from my divorce Aug.20! I was only married 15 years, but that puts us getting married around the same time. Give yourself some time to adjust. "They", who ever that is, say give yourself a year for every five you were married. In my case that was just about right! There are stages that a person will go through, I can't name them, (I purged all that from my memory), but you will feel different as time marches on. Enjoy your journey! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit