I'd like to find a single female bible lover to read the Bible with me.

by littleyohane 22 Replies latest jw friends

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

littleyohane an hour ago

Mr. Bethelite.

Why do you say about reading the Bible naked? I cannot understand what you mean.

I believe nakedness is shame for Christians. I belive sexual immorality is against the Bible.

Then how do you explain King Solomon's 1000 women in his harem? And the bible which is inspired by God says Solomon was the wisest one in all the earth.

http://www.pasqyre.al/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/eros.jpg

• Prester John
    Prester John

Any minute now Phineas will arrive at the tent with his spear...

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I'd like to find a single Bible loving woman who will read the Bible to me (just the Song of Solomon), clean my house, do my laundry, make me meals, perhaps give me an occasional massage. Is that asking for too much?

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Yea, you want to read the Song of Solomon with a beautiful woman? Two or three hundred dollars should take care of that.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Huonga mattata soy

witcha marasaki katana

• garyneal
    garyneal

Perhaps you can meet someone at The Naked Church Live.

https://youtu.be/P7FeLFqenF0

https://youtu.be/Wi5JVTDBoIk

You can also get with the followers of the Gospel from the Strippers Pole.

https://youtu.be/f1B6yaqbtxU

Starts at 31 second point.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I'm confused. You're a man looking for a female companion, but your email address is DAUGHTER-of-zion...?

Anyway, if you really are interested, I have a single friend that says she is interested in living with you. She's kind, she's smart, and she absolutely loves reading the Bible. She talks about the Bible so much that she annoys me sometimes. I've known her my whole life, but for some reason we just aren't attracted to each other romantically. She spends a lot of time at the gym and she's into yoga pants and lingerie. She grew up around the organization because her mother is a Witness, but she never decided to get baptized. She has been an unbaptized publisher though. I think the reason she never got baptized is because she doesn't want the elders controlling how she dresses. You know how those elders can be. With their Governing Body influenced, "no skirts above the knee" sensibilities, they'd constantly be on her about dressing too sexy and showing too much skin. She is half Japanese on her mother's side. I don't know if this matters to you or not. On her father's side she's Armenian, just like Kim Kardashian. And one more thing. She once faced congregational discipline as an unbaptized publisher for letting a male acquaintance fondle her breasts. She was 18 at the time. After this she made a personal vow to save her virginity for marriage. I share this with her permission. She wants you to know that she would be fully committed to you as a wife despite her past mistake. Message me if you are interested and I will be sure to give you her contact info. With her permission I have included some pictures below:

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

• littleyohane
    littleyohane

I think modest clothes for women are better than clothes with much skin expoture.

Because it's more beautiful and more attractive for elder women in particular.

But in her photo her clothes look good.

At first,this column didn't appear. So I made another topin to answer your information.

If my comment is rude to her, please tell her my apology.

If she is interested in my offer, please send me her email to me.

I'm a female Japanese who is an ex-JW.

My email is daughter-of-zion1029ing〇ch  〇=@protonmail.

• Tahoe
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Well my whole joke just went down the crapper. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

@Littleyohane, it was a joke. You might not really understand because of our linguistic and cultural barriers, but I was just playing around. The joke would have been very funny if you were a man.

PS: If you're a troll then hats off to you. You got me. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit