Just curious

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Hi JeffT,

I understand your point.

G.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Add another: 1128 Saint Johns Place in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Crown Heights.

Jehovah's Witnesses jettisons Brooklyn development site for $2.45 million

The Ariel Property agents who assisted Berman on the deal and represented the seller include Michael Tortorici, Shimon Shkury and James Meehan.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I think we can officially say that the Watchtower corporation is in a liquidating phase of their 140th+ years of doing business, you can only cry wolf for so long eventually nobody wants to hear or read their way behind the times worthless bull shit. They are losing their grip with reality, and have only old senile men making all the financial decisions. So I don't think they will do anything useful with what they now have on hand, so expect blunders.

I would be very surprised if those in control of the money know what to do with it to keep the corporation alive for very long. Being so in denial and full of wishful thinking expect a lot of vulnerability and grasping at quick fixes and straw. Not to mention their tremendous worry about multiplying child abuse lawsuits around the world, crack downs on the extremism by Russia, I would say these guys plates are full. And look at tight pant Tony buying shit loads of booze for him and his wife Max who paid for that? I'm sure he's not the only one on that illustrious Govern' Boobies.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

$2,2 billion can go out the window really quickly if world wide lawsuits take hold more and more - there have been several RC archdiocese go bankrupt and even made the parishioners pay back some of the funds determined by the courts.

That did happen in several court rulings in the US where the congregation of the halls involved had too be responsible for a portion of the settlement... CO and elders and the congs should be made aware of the severe consequences - but of course, this is only "apostates" talking...or those who are conjuring up hate against an innocent organization... what next?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder if the property speculators that purchased much of their Brooklyn real estate are part of the Hedge Fund groups they deal directly with?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

BTW, my experience of the kangaroo court system I have posted before under the handle of D. Wiltshire back about 18 years ago, and it ain't nothing benign like the attorney for the Watchtower tells this judge. All recording of proceeding are in secret and no recordings or legal representation is allowed.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/8149/proper-procedure-appeal-committee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit