The Strange Case of Don Decker on Unsolved Mysteries

by Tenacious 11 Replies latest social current

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I know many members on this forum no longer believe in the Christian God of the bible. And we should all be respectful of each other's beliefs. No one should be vilified for not believing or vice-versa.

Though we all share one thing in common and that's falling victims to the vermin governing idiots.

Going back thousands of years, our planet has experienced strange occurrences with many falling under the paranormal umbrella. Science (as far as I know) still has not been unable to explain the paranormal. Strangely enough, the bible does contain stories on what these paranormal happenings are.

What is your opinion of the strange things that happened to this man named Don Decker? I'm not looking to argue, belittle, or denigrate anyone's point of view. I'm just looking to see how certain members that no longer believe view certain strange paranormal happenings in light of what's written in the bible. (Thank you in advance for all who post their opinion).

Here's the video story of Don Decker (story is first 20 minutes only):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6pTdP2xZQ&t=90s

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

OK so I will say extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary proof. Someone saying so does not make it so. It could be that they are lying for attention or a story to make money or for some other reason. maybe to promote religion. If you rely on anecdotal stories you will believe in Big Foot, Loch Ness monster, UFOs from other worlds, the moon landing was faked, Ghosts exist, Demons exist, the earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, the US gov. was behind 9/11 and the list goes on and on. If god exists and I am wrong then he can damn well appear and just tell us all. Non of this BS bible crap that is cryptic and crazy.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." - I absolutely agree, though 12 year old me desperately clings to belief in the Loch Ness Monster 🦕😊

• cofty
    cofty

Eyewitness testimony of of little value. Why is there no physical evidence of Rain Man's miracles?

Not one single videotape or photograph.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Bump.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    A lot of so called "paranormal" events can be explained away with sleep paralysis and hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucinations. Next time someone tells you about their supernatural experience, ask them if sleep was involved. Chances are they were just dreaming with their eyes open.
  • Onager
    Onager
    What is your opinion of the strange things that happened to this man named Don Decker?

My opinion is that none of the events happened as stated. My opinion is primarily based on asking "Why?".

Why, if demons are real, would they act in this way? Primarily, why would they manifest around one man, for a few days in 1983? Why not appear every day to thousands of people? If crucifixes have an effect on demons why don't we see fewer incidents of bad things happening to people who wear them? Why "Rain"??

• Tiana
  • Tiana
    Tiana

Image result for surprise memes

Really !

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ APieceOfShitNamedTate,

It's funny you say that because just a few days ago I saw a story on a person that killed someone else all the while being deeply asleep.

And the jury found him not guilty!

Thanks for your comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit