Turning up The Insanity To 11

by FedUpJW 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So a JW elder acquaintance sent me an email "encouraging" me to return to the organization, including this little nugget of a quote from today's WT session,*** w21 November p. 23 par. 11 How Strong Will Your Faith Be? ***
    Learn to trust those whom Jehovah and Jesus trust. At times, those appointed to take the lead may give direction that does not make sense to us. However, Jehovah blesses obedience.

He said that this article proves that The Slave 'loves' me and is telling me to return and I should even though I feel that it makes no sense for me to do so.

I replied with a simple Thank You, and then blocked him.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Somehow, in his head, this all makes perfect sense.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

More and more the jdubs look to the governing body the way Catholics look to the pope!

• waton
    waton

"do not put your trust in men, princes" aka elders.

Wt inc will fail them as before, see malawi, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975, 2000,

all based on really funny, implausible bible stories,

funny comment too: "stand still" , as in a line of runners in a stadium at the starting line. for wt followers, running their never ending*** hamster wheel marathons.

*** always ending at their death.

• asp59
    asp59

What insanity is this. Slave class is mention just short in bible connected to spiritual food. He should have said God loves you so much that he gave his sons live for you. Soon they probable gonna change there bible to GB gave there live for you 😬😁

• dozy
    dozy

Learn to trust (those whom Jehovah and Jesus trust). At times, (those appointed to take the lead) may give direction that does not make sense to (us). However, Jehovah blesses obedience.

Actually - Learn to trust us. At times, we may give direction that does not make sense to you. However, Jehovah blesses obedience.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Trust Them, Trust Them !?! Ooh, Please, after years of their failed predictions and other things that would be volumes to catalog what Watchtower balled up. Trust they want, no way!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

What a dizzy dip shit

• Biahi
    Biahi

Trust us, God and Jesus do. Look, here’s an article in the WT that proves what we claim is true. These brain dead followers need to wake up.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

If Tesla cars could fly, you need proof from other than Tesla,s promotional sales material that says only their cars can fly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit