A 2016 new years resolution for the world

by bobld 6 Replies latest jw friends

• bobld
    bobld

All Gov't of the world permanently delete remove from their constitution "freedom of religion." Why remove from the constitution because we will have world peace.I have move to say about freedoms of.........

Who will nominate me for the Nobel peace price?

Just two ex freedom of religion.Ultra-orthodax jew refuses to sit next to woman on airplane.Female Saudi student died after male medics were prevented from entering the women only campus the list goes on and on.What no human right U.N.

How about this hundred years ago Catholics weren't allowed to read the bible(some say they were illiterate)But the pope or holy see they must go to church or they would burn in hell for ever an ever.Was this religious freedom or mind control by the holy shit.This mind control still goes on to this day.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    While I 100% agree that religion is a scourge on humanity, I don't think trying to ban it is the right way of eliminating it.
  • bobld
    bobld

OneEyedJoe

They can have freedom of religion just REMOVE it from the constitution.They can worship at home,church,mosque or other places (kh).However they cannot hide behind the constitution to force their beliefs and values on others.i.e places of employment,dress,etc. To me religion is a man made. A belief system on some mans idea(Sikhism).It does not belong in the constitution.Note of all the religions have you noticed how many are after men.More to follow.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    If you're OK with people having freedom of religion then what's the problem with it being in the constitution?
  • Simon
    Simon

Too much is made of "freedom of religion". Not enough focus is placed on "freedom from religion".

Unfortunately they tend to go hand in hand - it's hard to have the latter without the former.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

You can rail against religion all you want, but you will never have world peace until you can guarantee freedom from poverty to all citizens.

Workers of the world unite! All you have to lose are your chains.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Religion is control. It really hasn't done much but really set-up divisions between the good people of our planet Earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit