Bible code

by Carol1111 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We have to keep a few things in mind when considering this topic. For instance, the "Bible" is a collection of ancient writings that may never have been intended to be viewed as one book, so to speak. Also, where are all the open-minded, objective experts in the ancient languages who can tell us what "code" or secret messages may have been hidden in these scrolls?

Personally, I would need a very thorough understanding of those ancient languages and the oldest copies available, and years to be left alone in order to study them, to give you any kind of answer. I don't have any of those. So I am at the mercy of someone else's opinion.

If you enjoy "codes" then do some research into what's called "Sacred Geometry." Geometry is everywhere, it in everything, and even "primitive" civilizations understood this fact.

Some claim that the scrolls that became the bible (some of them, at least) contained codes that explained the creative powers of the Universal God/Mind. Is that true? I don't know, but it's a fascinating subject to look into.

DD

• steve2
    steve2

That old saying, translated from Latin, comes to mind: "The world wants to be deceived" - which speaks to the willing "hunger" people display when "searching" for hidden messages and signs.

The threshold for convincing most people of something is incredibly low. If people cannot make sense of something they observe, they immediately fall victim to fanciful explanations.

The only antidote to this willingness to be fooled is skepticism.

• YouThinkSo
    YouThinkSo

If it is trash, then it will draw interest. In other words, if it does not take you directly to the final truth, then it becomes a source of profit that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...... In turn, truth in comparison is non-profitable, thus in turn, truth is tossed into the trash can.

Thus if there is such a thing as True Bible Codes, then only the "False" Bible Codes will draw any interest, since human behavior has been trained to ignore that which is non-profitable.

Thus mankind spits into the face of truth, thus they spit into the face of God.

Anyhow, if you wish to see the True Bible Codes, go to http://www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2a.htm and click on the yellow flashing words .

But not to forget, it is your trained duty to treat God as though he is absolute trash, and thus you must reject his very own holy codes that he has presented to you.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What I do know is, that for every "definite" view presented in this world, there are others questioning it. In my view, a healthy approach is what I call "interested skepticism": By all means investigate a "system" or idea but go wider than the official view rather than take the proponents at their word.

Excellent steve2, I much agree.

A skeptic got similar results from the text of Moby Dick as the Bible Code claimed for the bible.

Moby Dick is however a divine text.

• YouThinkSo
    YouThinkSo

Also, on top of the Bible codes that I have exposed, any stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot can discover on his or her own, what is today known as Einstein's theory of Special Relativity(SR).

If you look into the direction of truth, rather than in the direction of belief, any idiot can see the truth concerning the basic structure of reality, and thus in turn will independently discover SR.

If I can do it, and I did, then anyone can. See https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3zkZRUI2IyBFAowlUivFbeBh-Mq7HdoQ

On top of that, if you are interested in how to create consciousness, then once again, simply look in the direction of truth, and you will see the how to. Any idiot can do it.

The only thing that can stop you, is you placing the value of beliefs, above the value of truth.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    If you're creative enough, you could probably find "code" in the Bible that confirms the existence of Xenu. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit