QUESTION: So who is the leader of the GB these days?

by Black Man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Just wondering who is the de facto leader of the GB these days? When I was in, it seemed Jaracz was the leader even though he was never officially the President of the WTBS. Who is the leader of the GB 2.0?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Some of us suspect Anthony Morris the Turd Third.

(It sure as hell ain't Letto the Clown. :smirk:)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

QUESTION: So who is the leader of the GB these days?

It`s undoubtedly this intelligent looking fellow..

WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope Stephen Lett..

I`m Wearing Clean Underwear Today..

NOW I CAN MAKE FRIENDS..

Image result for Watchtower Stephen Lett

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Losch has seniority (1994). Herd, Lett, and Splane all appointed in 1999. Morris and Jackson in 2005. Sanderson is the newboy (2012).

Herd is an "alpha male" but he's getting up in age (close to 80?) and has been ill (diabetes) for about 25 years, so probably just biding his time until his heavenly reward. Losch is also up in age, and doesn't seem so domineering in personality. Clearly Morris has a strong personality and is really impressed with himself. Splane also seems to be a pretty strong personality.

My bet is that the struggle for top dog position is between Splane and Morris.

Any insiders out there?

Doc

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I think some of the new light is coming from Splane, he seems to enjoy the playing the intellectual role. Splane was the one that announced that they just "loved the idea" of the GB being the FDS. He also gave a talk for Bethel worship trying to explain how the FDS didn't appear until 1919. Of course he also did the infamous "overlapping generation" JW Broadcast. So he may be the one behind these new ideas.

• ex-it Watchtower
    ex-it Watchtower

Definitely has to be AntMo3, he doesn't like spending time in a bunker it could turn into a coffin. So, my guess is, he'll be the most suited to transfer himself to one of the societies cosy luxury Armageddon-proof abodes. And, besides he's the most thinkingest person the WT society has ever known.

• sir82
    sir82

I have no insider information.

Based on the personalities, I'd tend to agree with the poster above - a split between Splane & Morris. A "dual world power", if you will.

If that is the case, perhaps they have drifted into a comfortable paradigm - leave the doctrinal stuff to Splane, while Morris steers the behavioral and organizational directives.

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

So Splane is the antitypical Franz and Morriss is the antitypical Knorr.

• pixel
    pixel

Tomo the Thurd is Da Boss.

Xplane is The Oracle.

What a team!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Where is Anthrax Morris sitting? It does look like he is in charge of the GB. David Splane is seen arriving to the GB room, I would suspect he sits across the long table from Anthrax Morris.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit