by wifibandit 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Thanks!!

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Jesus witnesses.....maybe....but they are going to put a different spin on it...trust me...they would have to re-write too much literature...

Everybody knows Jesus is the way...only witnesses don't...Jesus leads us to Jehovah....you got to go through the son to get the father...witnesses have lost the way....they go straight to God, because they know his name so they feel they can step to God....

Witnesses don't know if they really wanted more converts...they would just have to put Jesus in the forefront then prove to the masses that he is the son of God...bingo...converts...

That's just my thoughts..

Tor

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They need to prove to ... who? Their critics? that they are actually christian rather than Jehovian in the only way WT knows - write a propoganda book about it and make the members study it.

"See we love the other J-Dog, and we even wrote a book bout it 😆"

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

Jehovah doesn't exist and Jesus is a mythical character.

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

Errrm.... October 26 2020?......*worldy person scratches head 🤔..... So...Armageddon ain't that soon then? .......

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I remember Jesus riding on 2 donkeys. But the cover picture has only one. May be a spare one drawn at the back of the one being ridden ?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Oh man im so glad i dont have to sit and study any of those stupid books. Back in the day, the Greatest Man book was actually interesting... until you got to the group, then they sucked all the interest out of it.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I remember Jesus riding on 2 donkeys.

How is that possible? Standing, balancing one foot on each like a rodeo clown?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That reminds me of Jesus coming into Jerusalem and going out of Jerusalem at precisely the same time.

Well he is the Son of God after all LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit