by stuckinarut2 11 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The damn picture wouldn't upload....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Damn it!

I was trying to post a funny picture...but I'm too stupid to do so...

sorry!!

Another of our dear forum friends will upload the pic for us...

• hoser
    hoser

Two words

it sucked

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Hey y'all, this is the image @stuckinarut2 was trying to post:

Pretty good synopsis of the convention. I think the "stripping off of the old personality" has proved problematic for all Witnesses who confuse their personality with their brain.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

YES!!

Thanks @wake!

It just seems that witnesses are required to, (and happily do) switch off their thinking abilities when they go to the convention!

No logic is required, and no reasoning ability is permitted!

Especially is that evident when it comes to the Friday video that attempts to rewrite the history about the 1975 debacle....

The FACTS are in print! HOW can the society think they can change history?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

:) Spot on - for every J.W. event!!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

The FACTS are in print! HOW can the society think they can change history?

It's called theocratic warfare- AKA -Lying for the 'Truth'

WTS governing body members are masters of revisionist history

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I watched part of the Sunday convention on youtube.

What I got out of it:

Do not let feelings get in your way. Meaning - Even if family members are suffering, someone has a good point about children suffering from pedophiles, shares a story of injustice from one of the members - don't let your feelings sway you.

Use the glasses the WT gives you (by reading their publications) so that your perception is correct. No feelings, use your brain. Your brain on drugs WT teachings that is.

All prophesies have been fulfilled. Except of course "the End" They didn't clarify what was a part of the End tho. Is there still Peace and Security to be called? Probably most witnesses will assume it just is the tribulation that is left.

They used the speaker to pound home that 1975 was our fault and not theirs. And that he was glad to have wasted spent his time pioneering out of high school and had his house sold like so many others. Whether that was true or not in his case, I wonder how he had felt about being used as an example on stage. Oh wait, that would have meant he felt something. My bad. He had his Glasses of Perception on!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    days of future passed - or StuckInARut - which talk specifically was the 1975 stuff? I want to look for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit