Dutch District Overbeer

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

What a (n)ice story ;)

Kris

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Viv)))

ROFL!!!!......Too funny!!! Brings back memories, too!!! I had a fridge like that once upon a time. I stopped using the freezer in it because in a week after defrosting the dang thing, it would be frozen -- solid -- shut again....Dang door was not aligned properly. So I used to just use my big freezer....and once every six months, whether the fridge needed it or not... I would defrost the dang thing.

And it was like you described...with great avalanches of ice tumbling out of the freezer with great crashing sounds!!! Oh the joys of domestication!!!

Thanks for sharing that, hon!!!

ESTEE

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

We used to have a demonized refrigerator.

My (now ex-)wife and I once owned a refrigerator that made loud whining noises, for some reason only at night. She was convinced the refrigerator had demons (then again, she was convinced that nearly everything had demons). One night, the whining got worse, and when we went to check it out, the back of the fridge had burst into flames (we put them out with no problem). Now she was sure that the demons were involved!

That solved the problem, though, because we were forced to junk the old fridge and buy a new one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit