More Congregations Being Dissolved - Atlanta, GA

by Solzhenitsyn 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

VID - that's quite an analogy - lololol. I can always peek on this board for some lightening up even though my beloved Dodgers are losing.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Stan live death-me too👍🏻

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What congregation will Kevin be able to go back to?

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The WTS is consolidating and getting as much liquidity out of the stolen properties for all the future lawsuits they now see coming.

Their little mason kingdom is coming apart at the seams but like the good snake oil salesmen they are they'll sell it to the members as "the End being here."

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I know the one in Cleveland, Georgia. ( NE of Atlanta) was closed about a year sgo.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Tenacious - "The WTS is consolidating and getting as much liquidity out of the stolen properties for all the future lawsuits they now see coming..."

You gotta admit, it's a pretty effective way of pruning out all but the most hardcore loyalists.

They're practically holding the door open for faders, fakers, and fence-sitters.

:smirk:

Tenacious - "...like the good snake oil salesmen they are they'll sell it to the members as 'the End being here'."

Sure.

Right up until they're all holed up in the Warwick compound's basement with no one left but ignorant morons and Kool-Aid drinkers...

...and the End still stubbornly hasn't come.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The gb themselves know how its going to end as well because they are pushing everything onlinethe only thing im not sure off is wether they will keep on selling off kingdom halls off or the branch offices first

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So, are there any new congos being reported?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

We first heard of that Cleveland, GA kh in 1985, when Clarence Hunt and his wife Inger were asked by the CO to move there and get the congregation started there.

Just curious if anyone here remembers them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit