UK: Would anyone like to attend Frank Otuo's next hearing against the Watchtower? Or send him your support?

by defender of truth 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thanks akromo for the details. Looking forward to the next episode. If I lived in the UK, I'd sure attend the next hearing.

Barbara

• cofty
    cofty

It seems a bit of stretch to me to accuse the chairman of the appeal committee of slander for talking about the charge that was the topic of the original JC.

The only people present during the meeting was the other members of the JC who had jointly judged him to be guilty of fraud. It's bizarre.

The person who is guilty of slander is the individual who originally accused him of fraud.

The JC & the Watchtower could perhaps be held liable for slander for making the announcement of his disfellowshipping. If he can show that the reason for the judicial action was general knowledge then the announcement implied that he was guilty and that damaged his reputation.

I want to see the WT feel a lot of pain for their judicial procedures but I'm not convinced about the logic in this example.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

@akromo

Is there a report available yet?

Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit