Convention Introductions 2017 "Don't Give Up!"

by accesible 24 Replies latest jw friends

• accesible
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't give up, Jehovah is going to start killing humanity very soon, all you have to do to save yourself from this destruction is join his earthly publishing company the Watchtower Corporation and be subservient to its leaders by giving your free labor and money.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Too Late!

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

all this sounds so natural...

• freddo
    freddo

"34. Confidentiality: You and everyone working with you must keep in mind that convention program information, releases, and so forth are to be kept confidential until the information is presented from the platform."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

• Reazon22
    Reazon22

No way this is real! Step by step instructions! Wow!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

...It is thrilling to contemplate Jehovah’s future acts of deliverance! But why has Jehovah permitted injustice and suffering for so long?...

If I got a dime for every time they say that crap!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

"Don't Give Up" LOL every time!!😂😂😂

I keep thinking it's a joke but it's not.

Either way the step by step instruction as commented on by others is ridiculous. They are specifically told how to watch the music videos, where and when to sit. It gives a new meaning to "whitewashed graves". They are all about appearance.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh wow...yep, there is nothing culty about having EVERY word scripted!?!?

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

The only way I would enjoy the words "Don't Give Up" in an arena setting is if it were sung by Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel live on stage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit