Going Through A Box Of Old Photo's. Found This...

by pale.emperor 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • Hecce
    Hecce

stan livedeath

You are correct, 3 it is. All females, guys never confess.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PALE.EMPEROR:

Nice photo. It is good to see how many people are out of the religion. The old-school JWs passed away and the younger ones are a mixed bag of DFd and inactive.

I would not be surprised if your picture represents an average of how many people from those years are out of the religion!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

The guy in prison is a real nut case. Even back then we were told not to go near him. He had about 8 or 9 kids that were ALWAYS taken off him and his wife by social services. But they just kept having babies. He was a violent bully and most likely a psychopath. He broke his own babys jaw. One of his kids he locked in a wardrobe and fed her nettles. Seriously a F-d up individual. His wife never did divorce him, most likely was beating her up too.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Are they still married? I wonder if he attended her JC so he could "build her back up spiritually"

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Are they still married? I wonder if he attended her JC so he could "build her back up spiritually"

Last i heard they were still married. She left him a few times but always went back to him.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Whoa, you listed PIMO's...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    pale.emperor8 hours ago8 hours ago

The guy in prison is a real nut case. Even back then we were told not to go near him. He had about 8 or 9 kids that were ALWAYS taken off him and his wife by social services. But they just kept having babies. He was a violent bully and most likely a psychopath. He broke his own babys jaw. One of his kids he locked in a wardrobe and fed her nettles. Seriously a F-d up individual. His wife never did divorce him, most likely was beating her up too.

is he still a dub ?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

According to the photo, 10 people woke up. That's great. If that's any indication about witnesses in general, then many are and will be waking up.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

is he still a dub ?

Im not sure to be honest mate. He's not the kind of person you'd want to upset so i wouldn't be surprised if the elders are just leaving him alone. He's got at least another 6 years left inside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit