This is the Day!!

by arrowstar 68 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Rise and shine, little ones!! This is the day I'm going to become a Master Member (no comments from you Obiwan!). Seems I only need twenty-seven (27) more posts and I hit the big time.

Well, by golly, today is the day. Enough of this pussy-footin' 'round. Time to take charge. Lead the way. and so on and so forth...

But, beyond all that, the fact remains...can I do it? Twenty-seven posts? I know that comes as natural as breathing to some of you <glancing at tink and Frannie>. I know I can chat with the best of them...but post? That takes thinking! Reviewing! Spell-check!! Wait a minute...spell-check? ok...forget the spell-check. I think you get my drift.

Oh well, it's a challenge I've given myself and one I'm going to achieve. Could get a little tricky while I'm at work...but what the hell? It's only theft of company time. No biggie!

Lisa of "if you're comin' with me...you'll need a fast horse" class

p.s. Y'all mean so very much to me. You know who you are...I can't thank you enough for making this silly redhead feel right at home. <bighugstoyouallcuzfromtimetotimeweneedtoberemindedthatpeopledocareandthatweareimportantinthisworldkindathingy>

• obiwan
    obiwan

I know I can chat with the best of them...but post? That takes thinking!

Do'h...your screwed!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CONGRATs arrowtar ...

I guess I will have shut my mouth before to get there (gee ... I forgot about my job ! - can't stay away from this forum) How comes ... ???

LOVE YA

• obiwan
    obiwan

I have the same problem babyface! lol It's addictive.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

YES ... a bit too much ... see I'm back AGAIN !!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Admit it, you love us.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

HEY!!

You two!! Break it up...Break it up!!

Obiwan...oh you big robot you!! A little support here...that's all I'm askin'. Is it too much??

French...You're a sweetie. I'm so glad we've had the chance to chat.

See...chat I can do!!

Lisa of the Den Mother of Chat because I can summarize quickly class

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go Lisa go!!!! :-D

Don't be so hard on yourself and screw spell check...LOL!

~Aztec

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Go Lisa go!!!!

See there!! That's the stuff I'm talkin' 'bout!! Obiwan..you could learn a thing or two from Aztec.

(((Aztec))) You're a helluva woman!

As a great woman once told me...

Screw Spellcheck!! On with the posts!!

Lisa of the are we there yet? class

• obiwan
    obiwan

Obiwan..you could learn a thing or two from Aztec.

Nah, she's a youngun as well, it would be the other way around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit