Money for sell of KHs

by asp59 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• asp59
    asp59

Has anybody seen a chart or documents abouth money they supposedly spending in Africa building halls? As there selling millions worth of halls around the world. They claim it's for Africa. There should be a kingdom hall popping up in every city in continent of Africa. Does anyone know what's happening to the money? I feel scam is being perpetrated 😁😌

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    They claim it's for Africa.

Can you share the source for this claim?

• asp59
    asp59
    Drearyweather At meetings after they sold a building. They have said it's for were needs greater. They pointed out Africa especially. But I haven't seen any proof of massive building there.
  • alanv
    alanv

i suppose the only hint we can get is where there is any increase in the world. If there are large increases in Africa they will need somewhere to meet, and may not have enough of their own money to build a hall.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Although the word with the R&F is that the money is been used in Africa. I can’t recall hearing anything officially either on jw. Borg, or in print stating otherwise.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Last time i had dubs at my door..pre covid...i asked them why their hall hsd been sold off....the reply was to build halls in afica.

I really do think they believe that.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It has been mentioned. A mud hut has no resale value. I liked the halls of yore, repurposed log cabins, adobe, rented bibgo halls. Real personality and a reflection of the local brothers when there was love and community.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

Buildings made from cinder blocks don't cost millions. Look at some of the pictures in the publications. Some of the KH's wouldn't even be considered as a building, just a covering or a gazebo. Before lumber prices went up, i could build these at USA prices for under $1000!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

According to the latest stats, they've seen negative single and double digit decreases across Africa while having their losses relatively stabilized in the US.

I think if they were rapidly spreading in Africa, there would've been more fanfare about it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There was a screenshot from one of the leaked videos a few years that gave some financial information on US branch consolidation of KHs. Someone must have made a note of it somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit