Has anyone on here " stumbled " any one out of JWs

by Chook 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

We were forever told to not stumble anyone but looking back it would of been their blessing if the stumbled out.ll

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

When I was on my way out I was giving studies to a person who had a lot of interest. He was the first person I told about my plan to leave, and he was surprised. The he started asking me questions, and although I didn't give him any information about my private reasons to leave, I told him that I grew up in that organization and I needed to experience the world outside, and that I just have no interest in being a JW.

He became a good friend later, and he never became a JW.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes, I probably did stumbled a family of 5 and they never returned to the witnesses for years! Long Story!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

gotone to reason to whom lesus was refering to when he said I have other sheep not of this fold he said you want me to say the gentiles don't you I said it's obvious isn't it another one Peters reply to whom not what org shall we go away to as the cult claims there are so many of them

• amicabl
    amicabl

As an occasional "extreme foot in mouth" unsociable type I know that I have deeply offended some over the years. I can only hope that individuals at the hall that didn't really know me were moved to ponder over this Christian quality. Calling people from interstate Mexicans has led to ill feelings. One brother even apologised for not being a Queenslander, another became quite aggressive. This may seem childish to some but even small things like this show that we can make people realise that jws are just worldlies with an attitude as most definitely have their head in the clouds.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yes I have meet 8 people who I knew in my JW life, as a direct result of this Web site. I have meet a further 2 who live in my vacinity but I didn't know them as JWS.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

I did,

When I was 12 I was assigned at the Circuit Assembly to not let anyone in the back way, it was a safety concern as they were making donuts there, An older woman (apparently her first time) wanted to go through and I said no, She told her son to take her home, I felt terrible, the whole stumbling thing is ridiculous, :0)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit