best wishes to all

by Mr Lebowski 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Lebowski
    Mr Lebowski

well, the last few weeks have been entertaining... and they have reminded me that I have built up my life to a point where "former JW" is pretty low on the list of my defining attributes. And that's good.

While I want to serve as a support for those re-creating themselves after leaving, I think the best way that I can do that is by being happy, successful, and fulfilled, rather than letting "former JW" move back to the top of the list.

Farewell, all, and remember - living well is the best revenge.

Love and doughnuts,

El Duderino

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Wish you well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCW

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Take care. May your journey bring you happiness.

It was a pleasure to meet you.

Arrowstar / Lisa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wish you well on your journey! I'm saying good-bye before I'm saying hello, but that happens a lot around here.

Love the name, btw. Awesome movie! :-)

• Huxley
    Huxley

So long Dooder, I will take comfort just knowing you are out there..

Huxley

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. Lebowski, Don't be a stranger. I thought you were one cool dude. Stick around, man.......What do you want me to do next? Beg?....I hope to hear from you soon, mister.

• blondie
    blondie

Mr. Lebowski, don't go away. We need you even if you may not think you need us. Your comments were fresh and bright and added color to our world.

Blondie

(Well at least drop in and see us)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

" living well is the best revenge." Absolutely!

Enjoy and if you feel like it, let us know how you are doing from time to time.

j2bf

• shotgun
    shotgun

See-ya dude....Thanks for info in your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit