2016 Yearbook service report stats - Excel spreadsheet download available

by Westenddave 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Thanks for making this available Dave,

I made a pivot table from the data and assigned approximate locations. Here is the result:

A couple caveats and words of explanation. Mexico is grouped with Hispanic &So America. The population of the 30 other lands is inferred to be 2 billion, since the WT chart leaves it blank and the world population is 7.3 billion.

• careful
    careful

truthlover:

Worldwide Memorial partakers:

2013 was 13,204

2014 was 14,121

2015 was 15,177.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Last year the USA had 11k baptisms this year down to 8k roughly.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I think they lost 140k roughly from 2014-2015 based on baptisms and average publisher numbers. When was the last time they lost so many? These numbers also maybe the reason they have shut down their construction projects.
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Wow, the "growth rate" of publishers worldwide is off by a factor of 10 when compared to the human population growth rate! Publishers increased by a measly 0.01% (that's right - one tenth of one percent) vs. a population increase of 1.13%. And in the United State the margins are even bigger - by a factor of 100! Publishers up 0.007% vs US population growth rate of 0.7%. Crazy!

How long before we start seeing negative growth in the US?

*Correction: Both the world and US growth rates are off by a factor of 100. This just gets better and better! :)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    As I said on another thread. It is nice to see Britain having a zero % growth....
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    I just can't wait to dig in. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit