Question: HQ sold for $700 million, will this be announce on the JW site?

by goingthruthemotions 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So i can't stomach going to the JW site, much less spell the site completely. but, here is my question....do you think they will announce on the site that they sold the Brooklyn building for $700 million?

My bet is NO!. the sheeple will be clueless and keep in the dark so they could keep asking for money.

what would you all say?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    Have they ever announced any selling on their website, I've only seen it on public news sites.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Never...because if the average witness thought the society was "loaded", then the donations would dry up Quickly!
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    They might, but the Dollar amount will not be listed. "Keep Those Donations Coming"!
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

The Mafia has never been transparent regarding their accounts. Exactly the same for the Huge North American Cult !!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The GB wanting to tell the R&F that they're suddenly flush?

Not a chance.

• Finkelstein
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I told my wife that the JW's sold the Brooklyn property for $700 million. The look on her face was has if i was talking bad about the G.O.D's themselves and talking apostate stuff.

i told her, " do you think they will announce this on there website?",

i then said..." i bet they will keep asking for more money!" yep...just more stuff i say that pisses her off.

she will die for this cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a sad thing to see first hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    Is there a link I can use?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing the WTS also didn't announce is the 12 branches it sold all round the world.

here's a link to the sale. http://ny.curbed.com/2016/4/13/11421404/big-name-developers-behind-700m-deal-for-jehovah-s-witnesses-brooklyn-hq

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit