Captain Obvious: A Success Story

by Captain Obvious 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

All the best to you captain Obvious and your wife ,congratulations on the coming birth of your child I hope that all goes well.

Your wife obviously has more functioning brain cells than a lot of women currently attending KH`s

Sad but true.

It never ceases to amaze me that JW`s believe that Jehovah gave each individual a brain to use and yet they refuse to use it effectively and give their thinking ability over to a few men in America the birthplace of so many Cult religions.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

As you have discovered:

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

Congrats!

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Thank you all for the kind words. I will be around once in a while, I still like to creep the forum and see what the gossip is. I also occasionally post on topics that I might be able to offer some words on. Mainly is post was written to try to show that a clean fade can be done.

Our families will never stop hoping that we return and thats fine. I think the feelings of needing to prove them wrong or "share" the truths we've found with our loved ones is strong enough to cause us to make mistakes when we should be treading lightly and only worrying about ourselves for th time being.

Thanks again, all

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Congratulations on the fade and on your new addition!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit