Orginal sin: Tree of knowledge of good and evil

by dreddie 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dreddie
    dreddie
    a lie from Satan? what happened was what he exactly said, the lie and deceit came from the creator.

- That's a good clue. If the Bible states that Satan was telling the truth and the creator was the one deceiving. What tell's you that over the Bible ?
    I think this clue supports my thesis that the Bible is a tool/lie of Satan.

• cofty
    cofty

I was right the first time.

Utter bollocks.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry dreddie, we're not here to play your moronic game of posting religious propaganda and refusal to discuss it.

• dreddie
    dreddie

i dont understand Simon. You think that reveiling the Bible as a lie from Satan is religious propaganda ? Since the most commen religion is based on the Bible (or Koran, Tora) , the statement is in my opinion anti-religious.
    Why do you assume i refuse to discuss it ?

• Simon
    Simon

You are just spewing nonsense. It would be the same if you just decided you wanted to claim the bible was from god. If your argument consists of "it is because it is" then it's just meaningless drivel.

You have a belief. Well done. Now learn how to keep it to yourself.

• Heaven
    Heaven

dreddie said: You think that reveiling the Bible as a lie from Satan is religious propaganda ?

Satan is a construct of Christianity.

• dreddie
    dreddie

@Heaven. yes, as is the Bible, that's why i use that terminologie.

@Simon. I dont claim it because it is. I claim it because it is the only possibility. If you assume christian terminologie and assume either something is the truth from God or a lie from Satan. Then as explained in the OP you must come to the conclusion that the Bible cannot come from God and therefore must be a lie from Satan.

This is not something i believe, since it is the only possibility, it is something i know.

• Simon
    Simon
    you must come to the conclusion that the Bible cannot come from God and therefore must be a lie from Satan

Such "in the box" thinking. Your only options are the ones you believe ...

A simpler explanation is that a bunch of guys wrote different books and then another bunch of guys edited and put them together.

In fact we know exactly that this is what happened.

The end.

"it is something i know" either you are trolling or you really are completely unaware how much this screams "nut". You should read: Confusing Opinions with Facts

• Heaven
    Heaven

dreddie, the Bible did not come from God or Satan. God and Satan are mythological inventions.

The Bible was compiled by Constantine's Council of Nicaea using what these religious leaders decided were 'divinely' inspired writings from numerous different male authors over a 1500+ year period.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The bible is nothing more then a collection of writings from around the levant. Proverbs from Egypt , Genesis from Sumerian, most of the laws and ten commandments are from the negative confession found in the book of the dead and other from Hammurabis laws. Then thiers the ideas of the New Testament living for ever in haven or a paradise earth. These teachings are directly from the older Egyptian religious beliefs and can be found in the book of the dead. So the bible is nothing but a book full of contradictions and unfulfilled prophecies nothing more .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit