Stocks and Shares of the WTB&TS

by Truthexplorer 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Watch the following video from 6 minutes 50 seconds to find out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lrdx3vPug

A woman wrote to the guy refuting his research. Here is his reply to back up his proof.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqjxeHuppQ

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I did not finish watching the first video (too long at the moment too busy) but I liked the second one better. I've always sustained that regardless of what the implications are (Wether WT actually manages the fund or not), they know where the money comes from and that is enough for me. And it technically should be a big deal. This issue has been dismissed many times as a perfectly legal and standard practice of any corporation and also as a not so big issue since the WT does not own the stock directly. Even if they don't, it is still a big deal because most witnesses are lead to believe the watchtower does not have a single blood penny in their coffers. Not true

With that said, I got to say this peeked my interest. I am somewhat hesitant at the fact that if Rilley died in 1945, why does he say the trust was turned over to the WT in 1970? I know probates can be lengthy and they probably were more so in those years. However, 25 years seems like an awfully long time for something that was technically setup for this very purpose.

• Fairlane
    Fairlane

If the trust was turned over to watchtower in 1970 and Riley was already dead, who owns the stock ? That's a no brainer !!

• Tallon
    Tallon

Thanks for posting.

Yep, the chickens are coming home to roost. I'll definitely finish watching these videos.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The videos are long and I didn't watch them in their entirety.

But I downloaded the pdf from the video link:

http://playpdf.sa-media.com/media/927151845511/927151845511.pdf

For fun, I made a list of all the companies that the trust has investments in (please excuse the errors in spelling - the type was difficult to read):

Equities

Adobe Sys Inc

Amazon Com Inc

American Express Co

American-Intl Inc

Apple Inc

Avery Dennison Corp

Bank of America Corp

Baxter Intl Inc

Berkshire Hathaway CL B

BioGen Idec Inc

Blackrock Inc

Boeing Co

Bristol Myers Squibb Co

Celgene Corp

Conocophillips

Constellation Brands Inc

Devon Energy Corporation

Disney Walt Co

Dow Chemical Co

EOG Resources Inc

Ecolab Inc

Express Scripts Hldg Co

Facebook Inc

Fisery Inc

General Electric Co

Gilead Sciences Inc

Google Inc CL C

Harbor Intl FD

Hershey Co Common Stock

Home Depot Inc

Honeywell International Inc

International Flavors

Johnson & Johnson

Kansas City Southern

Kimberly Clark Corp

Kraft Foods Group Inc

Lions Gate Entertainment Corp

Lockheed Martin Corp

MFS Intl New Discovery

AMG Southernsun Small Cap-Inst

Medtronic Inc

Merk & Co Inc New

Microsoft Corp

Molson Coors Brewing Co CL B

Monsanto Co

Monster Beverage Corp

Morgan Stanley

Newell Rubbermaid Inc

Nike Inc

Nothrup Grumman Corp

Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund - Y

PNC Financial Services Group

Pepsico Corp Inc

Pfizer Inc

Principal Midcap Blend

Procter & Gamble Co

Qualcomm Inc

Rollins Inc

Roper Inds Inc New

Starbucks Corp

Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc

Time Warner Inc

United Technologies Corp

Verizon Communications

Viacom Inc

Visa Inc

Wabtec Corp

Wells Fargo & Co New

Lazard Ltd

Fixed Income

BHP Finanace USA Ltd

Federal Home LN BKS

Lowes CCS Inc

Merk & Co Inc

Microsoft Corp

Oppenheimer Intl bond

Pimco Total Return FD Instl

Pimco High Yield FD Instl

Proctor & Gamble Co NT

Target Corp

Vanguard S/T Corporate FD-ADM

Alternative Investments

The Arbitrage Fund R

Cohen & Steers Realty SHS

Federated Prudent Bear Fund

Absolute Strategies Fund

Goldman Sachs TR Strategic Income FD

NY FDS Inc Asset Strategy FD CL

Mainstay FDS TR Market Field Fund

Pimco Commodity RR Strat Ins Strategy Fund-Ins

The second video talks about the different companies that the WTS has. I just looked up one of them and it was interesting to discover that it is a Foreign for Profit company but is now inactive.

Watchtower Associates Ltd. Inc

For an extensive list of corporations with WT connections:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/240171/update-corporations-wt-their-fornication-traveling-merchants

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I personally feel that this world needs to change. I agree with religionists, and secular humanists, who point out that the "System" is corrupt.

That being said, until things change, I have no problem operating within the parameters of the system to make money. As a matter of fact, I have no choice, except to go off the grid. Even then, I have to interact with the "Matrix", it's inescapable.

I do, however, take issue with the WTBTS's utter hypocrisy when it comes to money. They want yours, but they don't want you to be successful in any "worldly" careers. They forbid Higher Education, they take children's ice-cream money.

They even claim to be the one true religion while covering over pedophile issues, going so far as to pay $4000.00 USD per day, to hide information from the Courts.

DD

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    STA: if Rilley died in 1945, why does he say the trust was turned over to the WT in 1970?

Was there some corporate tax law changes in 1970 that would have required the WTS to declare the trust in that year but not before? Maybe someone who knows more about the history of laws that affected investments which would account for this trust showing up in 1970.

I think there was some shaking up going on with the IRS during the latter part of the 60s that saw the WTS lose their tax exemption on New York property in 1971. In 1974, that property tax exemption was restored (which would explain why Armageddon was delayed).

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1A_zkUtGvw

Cigarettes were so valuable they were kept in a safe.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

I wonder if the head of the Christian Congregation would give the thumbs up to the GB for making money hand over fist when he returns!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Lord, Lord, did we not call our tax-free Real Estate/investment scam "Kingdom Interests" in your name?!?!"

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit