Why would Jehovah God write the Ten Commandments on two tablets of stone ,in the first place ?

by smiddy3 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I mean to say he is the Creator of the Universe isn`t he ? so why would he use such a method that is subject to crumbling over time ?

I remember a JW talk/mag. that said Jehovah was the ultimate chemist after all he created the universe putting all that dynamic energy into an Atom and he could only come up with writing the ten commandments on two tablets of stone ?

Surely he could have used something that would not disintergrate so easily over time ,some alloy or such that humans have perfected till now.

Obviously he wasn`t thinking very far in advance

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

His printer was out of ink?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Because a stone age god does not know what metal is. LOL. Still Totally ADD

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Along with add its interesting that moses claimed he broke the originals and had to remake new ones himself.. hmm...

• deegee
    deegee

Moses comes back down the mountain with the tablets in his arms. He bellows out to the Hebrews, “Do not murder. Do not steal. Respect your parents.” The Hebrews reply, “You went all the way up a @#$%& mountain to tell us THAT???!!! What an a**hole!”

• fulano
    fulano

Why not one tablet...I have only on iPad.

• deegee
    deegee

How the #$%^ did Moses climb a freakin’ MOUNTAIN in nothing but a robe & sandals? AND how the #$%^ did he climb back down carrying 2 big stones???

Ask any mountaineer today, even equipped with the best gear technology can provide, to climb a mountain, pick up 2 big rocks, & climb back down, & they’ll tell you to get stuffed.
    Just sayin’

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

If someone testified in court using the bibles explanations they would be laughed at, fined for contempt and thrown in jail. Its ludicrous but when add 5,000 years of time and claim its from god all of a sudden its acceptable and believable.... humans are funny

• deegee
  • btlc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit