JWs not so new format for getting across their message . . .

by Coded Logic 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

God is going to fix everything. You would just not believe how great he is going to make it. It's going to be the greatest. I know God and I know He's going to make everything great again. Trust me.

He has all the best tools. He has tools you wouldn't even believe exist - that's how fantastic His tools are. If you could see His tools you'd be blown away. God's tools are absolutely the best. Trust me.

We are God's organisation. We are absolutely the best organisation there is. No organisation can compete with us. We're so organized by the time it's over you'll be sick of organization. That's how great God's organisation is. Trust me.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Awesome!
    I know hispanics love god too - and he has made great deals with China.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Hispanics love Him. They think He's absolutely the best! You would just not believe how many Hispanics love God. If every Hispanic in Mexico gave just one stone to God you could build a wall from San Diego California all the way to Brownsville in south-eastern Texas. That's how much the Hispanics love God. Trust me.

• stillin
    stillin

God has never gone bankrupt.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

God can't even beat iron chariots (Judges 1:19). How's he going to defeat ISIS?

• Spiral
    Spiral

OMG that just made my afternoon!!!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's HUGE!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

He has to the worst speaker EVER

• Coded Logic
  • smiddy
    smiddy