Questions for Cart Witnesses

by Vanderhoven7 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

A Revised List...feel free to add some questions

How well do you know your organization's history? (Very well!) Are you sure? (Yes)

1. Do you know how long Watchtower has been predicting the immanence of Armageddon and the end of this system of things? (for over 120 years)

2. Do you know which Watchtower publication stated that God promised to usher in a safe and secure new world order before those who witnessed the events of 1914 passed away? ( Awake Masthead from 1982- 1995)

3. How do you respond to the accusation that your religion has failed to protect children from pedophiles within your organization? (2 witness rule, failure to report to authorities)

4. What are your personal thoughts about your religion being associated with the UN (wild beast of Revelation) as an NGO for approximately 10 years? (from 1991 to 2001)

5. Do you know why Jehovah's Witnesses were selling their homes in the early 1970s? (they were looking forward to 1975)

6. Do you know why JW hemophiliacs were frightened in the late 1970s? (1975-1978 hemophiliac preparations were banned)

7. Can you tell me why JWs with severe kidney or liver malfunctions were out of luck before 1980? (from 1967 to 1980 organ transplants = cannibalism)

8. Do you know why Jehovah's Witnesses were more susceptible to disease than worldly people before 1952? (From 1927-1952 vaccinations were banned as a violation of the everlasting covenant)

9. Do you know why JWs were avoiding marriage and having children in the 30s & 40s?(Armageddon so close)

10. Do you know how long Watchtower taught that heavens gates were closed to all but replacements? (over 70 years, from 1935 - 2007)

11. Do you know why JWs were adding rooms onto their homes in the early 1920s?(because in 1926 they could call Abraham in Jerusalem and ask him to raise grandma)

12. Does theocratic warfare mean that JWs are permitted to misrepresent the truth to persons they consider unworthy of truth?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Is the WT doctrine of "new light" a blessing or a curse according to Galatians 1: 8 ?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I will put my JW hat for a minute to answer these questions. I truly think these are the answers you will get at a cart:

1. Do you know how long Watchtower has been predicting the immanence of Armageddon and the end of this system of things? Well we have never predicted any specific dates. Some brothers just had wrong expectations just like the apostles.

2. Do you know which Watchtower publication stated that God promised to usher in a safe and secure new world order before those who witnessed the events of 1914 passed away? Hmm. I will need to research that one and come back to you with an answer.

3. How do you respond to the accusation that your religion has failed to protect children from pedophiles within your organization? completely false. We protect children and any child abusers are kicked out from the congregations. We don't tolerate it.

4. What are your personal thoughts about your religion being associated with the UN (wild beast of Revelation) as an NGO for approximately 10 years? What?nahh, where did you read that? They say a lot of lies about us on the internet.

5. Do you know why Jehovah's Witnesses were selling their homes in the early 1970s? I never heard of that, but we never predicted the end in 1975, some brothers just had a wrong expectation.

6. Do you know why JW hemophiliacs were frightened in the late 1970s? well you know the understanding wasn't as strong...bla bla bla...light gets brighter...bla bla bla

7. Can you tell me why JWs with severe kidney or liver malfunctions were out of luck before 1980? well you know the understanding wasn't as strong...bla bla bla...light gets brighter...bla bla bla

8. Do you know why Jehovah's Witnesses were more susceptible to disease than worldly people before 1952? well you know the understanding wasn't as strong...bla bla bla...light gets brighter...bla bla bla

9. Do you know why JWs were avoiding marriage and having children in the 30s & 40s?well you know...they had wrong expectations, but there was never a prediction.

10. Do you know how long Watchtower taught that heavens gates were closed to all but replacements? Well i need to do research on that and come back to you.

11. Do you know why JWs were adding rooms onto their homes in the early 1920s?What?nahh, where did you read that? They say a lot of lies about us on the internet.

12. Does theocratic warfare mean that JWs are permitted to misrepresent the truth to persons they consider unworthy of truth? I never heard that term before.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

"We're not here to debate with people. If you've any questions, you can either visit our web site or write to the Branch Office."

That's exactly what a trolley Elder told me to do - when he couldn't explain the JW dogma (lie!) about John 5:29 - that people will be judged for the evil they commit after they are resurrected - not for their past sins.

• blondie
    blondie

Cart jws response to all: it doesn't matter, if an apostate jw says it, it is a lie.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Ask a Cart JW a question about JW doctrine?

Image result for deer in the headlights

JW's don't know what they believe!

• sir82
    sir82

Please explain to me the difference between a blood fraction and a blood component, and why acceptance of one is OK but acceptance of the other is considered a grave sin.

To make it more conversational, you could preface it with something like "I work with a JW, and he needed an operation, and he told his doctor he'd accept a fraction but not a component...."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"We're not here to debate with people. If you've any questions, you can either visit our web site or write to the Branch Office."

So rank and file Jehovah`s witnesses do not witness for Jehovah anymore ?

Only the Branch office and JW.Org are Jehovah`s Witnesses now and not the millions of R&F volunteers.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Well thank you for sharing your thoughts on my questions for Cart or Street Witnesses. I guess they might not be as effective as I first thought.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'd love it if a cart attendant replied

" dont ask me mate--i'm just sat 'ere minding this cart in case somebody tries to pinch it "

or even better--if the dub-botherer persists with questions---and gets the reply--

" aah-fuck off "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit