What is your most favorite politically incorrect film

by mickbobcat 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Since all the leftist idiots are trying to cancel films they don't like I am buying some DVDs of my Fav. PI films.

My Favorite top pick is Animal House.

Confederate flag check

objectification of woman Check

animal abuse check

racism check

just to name a few

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Idiocracy.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

White Chicks is freaking hilarious. Definitely recommend, 5 out of 5 stars.

Rumor is that the Wayans brothers were raised JW.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I second Idiocracy.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Edit: Here is a typical scene, in case anyone hasn’t seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRCyELQnSw

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

"Blazing Saddles" would never ever get made today.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Man Who Would Be King

• TD
    TD

I enjoyed Disney's Song of the South as child. This goes back a bit, but we were actually taught to sing these songs in school by teachers of color who were not ashamed of this legacy. Today, you don't dare utter even a line of this stuff, because it has become offensive.

I think my favorite politically incorrect film in terms of rewatch value was the original Porky's. Even my JW wife (Back when she was a JW) would laugh at the film's sheer raunchiness.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Again, Idiocracy.

• Syme
    Syme

If we're talking about today's films, it's practically impossible to find anything that doesn't comply to the newly mandated diversity norms of Hollywood. They don't have much of a choice, the producers and directors: they have to be PC in order to be considered for awards and get high scores from critics. There are exceptions of independent films like Infidel.

I'd say True Detective Season 3 has just a weenie tiny bit of non-PC implication, in that the protagonist is a black conservative and makes an irritated remark to the white liberal journalist that tries to preach to him. Maybe it's not much, but, amidst of drought...

The Highwaymen, about the cops that killed Bonnie and Clyde, has also a slight anti-PC feeling to it. Again, we're talking about drops, but welcome ones.

Also, the comedy-horror "Get out" does a funny satire of white wealthy liberals who patronize black people and virtue-signal while being worse than Calvin Candie in Django Unchained.

Now, if we go back in time, we surely can find more non-PC films, even though Hollywood people, being artists, always had a tendency for marxist or meta-marxist ideas and social patronizing.

Gladiator was a good masculine film, and non-ashamed of it. Remember the scene where the poet gets killed on the first second of the first fight. If that film was made today, the masculine general would be killed straight away and the pacifist poet (who would have another dozen of diversity checks) would beat everyone magically and then become emperor. Traditional virtues (in the original literal Roman sense, virtus meant basically manliness) such as family and religion are also portrayed favorably in the movie. I'm pretty sure Gladiator couldn't be produced today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit