This is by far the funniest pic I've ever seen...feat. Anna Kournikova!!!

by SYN 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Just in case the pic doesn't show up, here's the Yahoo slide-show link: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030822/170/51nqz.html&e=11

Check out Steve Bezos' face...he looks like a kid in a sweet shop! This one's for Simon...LMAO!

• Prisca
    Prisca

hehehe... at least he's staring at her face and not her boobs!

• SYN
    SYN

I'm sure he did some of that too, Prisca. Hell, I would've!

• greven
    greven

Sitting next to Anna Kournikova my face would look like that too!!

Greven *gasp!* *sigh!*

• Francois
    Francois

I sat next to her on a flight from Miami to Hilton Head. She is so self centered, it took away all the fun of sitting next to her. Her attitude seemed to be, "OK, American Horn Toad, when are you going to make your move." Just for that, I didn't make any move and just read my book. That'll show her. Stuck up bitch.

Frank Tyrrell

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yeh -- give me J. Lo anyday

• waiting
    waiting

Who is she? Who is he?

• Francois
    Francois

She is a "tennis player" from Russia. She doesn't play much tennis, but she bends over to pick up the balls real well.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

He looks like a real nerd. I have seen him on TV before and he sounded like the type of guy that never kissed a girl till he was about 33.Visit Smiley Central!

Will

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I don't consider Anna Kournikova "famous tennis player" because it's so obvious that she sells herself on her appearance and not on her athletic ability. She is more of a sporty model.

I'm more impressed by Serena Williams' strength than I am by Anna Kournikova's cute face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit