Hunkalicious!!!

by Frannie Banannie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I can tell that this guy has a great sense of humor....what more could ya ask for? FB

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hm...i dont know...i just can't get excited over this type....if a guy looks like he spends more time at the gym than i do, it's a total turnoff to me. i tend to go for the slightly thin or slightly chubby types, for some reason

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

::role reversal::

Oh FB, you realize those boobs are store bought, right?

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Yummy

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Oh FB, you realize those boobs are store bought, right

and i'm suspicious about his little black package as well! :P

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

mmmmmmmmm.....Yummy is right, Closer2fine....thanks for the beefcake, cherie

Doc, if that's the case, the nipples need repositioning....

Tink, I prefer a man with a lot less muscle-definition, too....but what really attracted me is the humorous look in his eyes....I love a man with a great sense of humor...

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL@Tinkerbell! Speaking of his "little black package"......there's a story about a crotch potato that goes as follows......FB Paul, a guy on the local beach just couldn't make it with any of the girls, so he heads over to the lifeguard tower to see if the lifeguard has an advice for him. "Dude, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "you're wearing baggy old swimming trunks. That makes you look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of spandex Speedos--about two sizes too small - and drop a fist sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin ya man...you'll have all the babes ya want!" The following weekend, Paul hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato and it's worse than before. Every body on the beach acts disgusted as he walkes by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing looking sick! So Paul goes back to the life guard angain and asks him, "What's wrong now?" "JAHEESUS!" says the lifeguard, "The potato goes in front!"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A little someth'in for Tink...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL omg that is adorable and i just laughed so hard i choked! now THAT'S my kinda man !

• Elsewhere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit