press freedom

by zeb 19 Replies latest social current

• zeb
    zeb

Reported by a Canadian journalist name of Levant. He was reporting on the second trial of T Robinson for the same offence that being reporting from OUTSIDE a court house after the trial in question was OVER. This defendant TR has been found guilty and if sent to prison he will face the real possibility of being murdered inside. Levant said,

"While I’m in London, I will also attend a two-day “media freedom” conference co-sponsored by the governments of the UK and Canada.What irony! Literally, the same week as the UK government sends a journalist to prison, they’re patting themselves on the back for press freedom."

It seems TR being from the rough side of British life has rubbed up the establishment the wrong way and they do not like it.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

This is and absolute travesty of justice Zeb, like yourself I have been watching very closely.

RB

• zeb
    zeb

thanks. I have sent a letter today to the Canadian PM to abort the conference because of what is being done to TR.

As he the man says to other journalists today its me tomorrow its you. If the persecution of TR succeeds then the dam has burst on freedom of the press and God alone knows what the the powers that be will do next.

• Giordano
    Giordano

This is as clear as mud! Who is T Robinson and why will they kill him in prison?

Reported by a Canadian journalist name of Levant.

• zeb
  • zeb
    zeb

TR spoke out against the revelation that rape gangs had been doing their dirty deeds for many months under the noses of social services and govt authorities in Britain. ignore the cartoon and watch what he has to say.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

He prejudiced the chances of a fair Trial for the defendants, who would likely walk free because of his actions. He knew exactly what he was doing, and the risks he was taking.

He was simply trying to foment more Racial Hatred and whip up his fascist Bully-Boy friends.

He is a little evil minded prick.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

He prejudiced the chances of a fair Trial for the defendants - but journalists report outside courts all the time, don't they?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

He prejudiced the chances of a fair Trial for the defendants, who would likely walk free because of his actions. He knew exactly what he was doing, and the risks he was taking.

He was simply trying to foment more Racial Hatred and whip up his fascist Bully-Boy friends.

He is a little evil minded prick.

That is exactly what they want you to believe Phizzy.

A careful examination shows that this is not the case and that Tommy is a political prisoner for telling the ugly truth about muslim grooming (rape) gangs that were allowed to proliferate unchecked for more than a decade. Should the full story come out there would be people in very high places implicated. This scandal should be front page news, but instead many people who talk about it are being de-platformed - banned from youtube facebook etc.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

...He is a little evil minded prick.

You have not seen evil, what would you call the Mohammedans who raped and murdered 14 year old Charlene Downs and disposed of her body by using it for kebab meat at there take away shop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit